College Discounts


BruinGO! Pass

The quarterly BruinGO! Pass allows UCLA students, faculty and staff unlimited travel on Culver CityBus or Big Blue Bus for an entire academic quarter for the low cost of $45 for students and $55 for faculty and staff.

The BruinGO! Pass is sold on the UCLA Transportation website or in person by visiting the Central Ticket Office.

Bruin Grad Pass

The Bruin Grad Pass programs allows UCLA graduate students unlimited travel on Culver CityBus, Big Blue Bus, and LA Metro bus and rail for an entire academic quarter (excluding summer), for the low cost of $25 (assessed via a student fee). Students also have access to one (1) additional long-distance commuter line serving campus, including Long Beach Transit, LADOT Commuter Express, Santa Clarita Transit, and Antelope Valley Transit Authority.

Students can log in to UCLA's transit portal to register for the pass, then pick-up the pass at the Central Ticket Office. For more information about the Bruin Grad Pass, please visit UCLA Transportation

TAP Co-Pay

UCLA students, faculty and staff who ride occasionally can still receive a discounted rate on Culver CityBus, by loading a "UCLA Co-Pay Pass" on their TAP card. The Co-Pay Pass on TAP can only be loaded by UCLA Transportation either on the UCLA Transportation website or in person by visiting the Central Ticket Office.

Before you use your Co-Pay Pass, you will need to load Stored Value (works like cash) on your TAP card. Stored Value can be loaded at the locations noted above, on. Farebox as well as any TAP vendor location or ticket vending machine (typically located at Metro Rail stations), or by calling 1-866-TAPTOGO.

When riding Culver CityBus, tap your card and $0.70 in Stored Value will be automatically deducted. Students, faculty, and staff using the Co-Pay Pass do not need to present a UCLA ID to board Culver CityBus.

*Includes Senior Students ages 62+. Visit UCLA Transportation for all the details.


West LA College

Ride Culver CityBus for free! Any Line, Any Time!

West LA College (WLAC) students may ride any Culver CityBus at any time with a Check the list of participating colleges. If your school is listed, sign up online through your college website or in person at your college campus.

How much does it cost?

  • Pricing varies depending on your college. Payment to participate is paid directly to your college instead of Culver CityBus.

How does it work?

  • Your college will issue you a U-Pass sticker embedded with a TAP computer chip that is placed directly on your college I.D.; no separate photo TAP card is required.

How long is it valid?

  • The U-Pass is valid for the whole semester, including breaks.

Who can participate?

  • Full- and part-time students can participate.