Culver CityBus currently offers advertising on the exterior of its buses.
The Culver CityBus advertising inventory covers Culver City and LA’s Westside.
By advertising with us, your messaging will be showcased on the Culver CityBus fleet and circulate through a jobs-rich service area that is over 33 square miles.
Where will my ad be seen?
The Culver CityBus service area includes critical Los Angeles regional trip generators, including
- Job hubs (Los Angeles, and Culver City; Westwood; Playa Vista; three major hospitals, Century City);
- Colleges (UCLA, Santa Monica College, West LA College and Loyola Marymount University);
- Shopping Centers (Westfield Century City, Westside Pavilion and Westfield Culver City);
- Beaches (Venice and Marina Del Rey);
- Exclusive Westside communities (Rancho Park, Beverly Hills, Playa Vista and more)
- Transit Hubs: LA Metro E Line, Greenline, Culver City Transit Center and LAX
Many of our routes travel along major corridors that are well-traveled by motorists, pedestrians, and transit commuters.
View our system map
How can I get started?